MULTIPLE MYELOMA TRIALS
Biorasi Improves Data Intelligence for Multiple Myeloma Trials
In the course of running a multiple myeloma clinical trial, you are likely to capture over one million points of data. But what happens next? How do you successfully interpret the data collected, avoiding bias while also ensuring that the trial is on track to confirm your results?
Biorasi is powered by data and built to perform. Our TALOS™ Control Center gives you control over the data generated during your clinical trial:
- 24/7 real-time access to data to monitor your trial at key milestones, prevent delays, and make changes necessary to keep your trial moving forward.
- Integration of real-world evidence (RWE) – from patient feedback to post-market intelligence.
- Standardization of data from multiple sources and mediums to enable analysis and interpretation of all data collected
Maintaining a Patient-Focused Multiple Myeloma Trial
In addition to data intelligence, Biorasi leverages oncology experience and decentralized strategies to execute patient-centric clinical trials. Our relationships across communities and around the world allow us to locate patient subjects that match your trial criteria. We can also assist you with patient centricity:
- Realizing patient burdens unique to multiple myeloma and rare oncological diseases (travel, toxicity, etc.).
- Coordinating patient engagement and education to improve participation and retention.
- Launching remote solutions to accommodate patient health and improve quality of life during the study.