Biorasi Provides Smart and Timely Solutions for
Realizing the Urgency of Trials and Treatment for the Coronavirus
The severity and spread of the current COVID-19 pandemic has taken the healthcare industry and the world by surprise. The coronavirus infection rate continues to rise despite quarantine and social distancing measures, and pharmaceutical companies are moving quickly to develop vaccines and investigate treatment options for symptoms experienced by COVID-19 patients.
Companies enlisting a CRO to help guide COVID-19 clinical trials to successful completion should be sure to ask the following questions during due diligence:
- Does your CRO have global trial experience including regulatory knowledge and operational logistics?
- Can your CRO match the right patients with the COVID-19 trial during recruitment and enact a strategy for retention and adherence to treatment?
- How does your CRO collect and analyze data during the trial, and how can I track the progress of the study?
- Will your CRO leverage decentralized solutions during the trial to meet necessary safety regulations?
- Does your CRO have a contingency plan in place to ensure study milestones are met?
Biorasi Resolves Challenges with COVID-19 Trial Expertise
Biorasi is proud to be engaged in the management of multiple coronavirus clinical trials. We are a new kind of CRO that understands the challenges posed by COVID-19 trials and the solutions needed to ensure they run efficiently and effectively:
- Biorasi optimizes our global expertise in regulatory and recruitment procedures for international trials across multiple sites.
- Biorasi understands patients and leverages customized strategies to meet enrollment, education and training, and participation requirements.
- Biorasi powers data capture and management of your trial through our TALOS™ Control Center, with access to real-time reporting, data collection solutions, and integration of data standardization for comprehensive trial results.
- Biorasi promotes decentralized trials, focusing on strategies for remote solutions that keep your trial on track and your patients safe.
- Biorasi develops unique risk mitigation strategies for each of our clinical trials, proactively recognizing possible obstacles to your COVID-19 trials and preventing potential delays.