Pulmonary Clinical Trials
Biorasi Recognizes Site Relationships and Patient Safety for Successful Pulmonary Trials
Pulmonary research and clinical trials are currently top of mind for patients and drug developers. Factors ranging from smoking and environmental pollutants, to the COVID-19 pandemic and the prevalence of respiratory tract infections in the senior population, have increased the demand for global treatment and management of pulmonary diseases including:
Clinical studies in pulmonology require strict criteria for patient participation. Additionally, a high level of education on respiratory diseases – from symptoms to treatment – is often encouraged in potential study subjects. And, as many of these studies necessitate inpatient treatment, robust relationships with clinical sites form the backbone of these studies.
Biorasi is a new kind of CRO that leverages patient-centric strategies and strong site relations to manage pulmonary trials to their successful completion.
Biorasi Builds Successful Pulmonary Clinical Trials from Start to Finish
Biorasi has 20 years of experience in providing innovative project management of clinical trials, inclusive of enrollment, site setup and close out, and data intelligence. We offer the following advantages in pulmonary clinical studies for COVID-19 and other therapeutic areas:
- Our customized recruitment strategies connect your pulmonary studies with patients that match your trial criteria.
- Biorasi supports patient registries and advocacy groups that promote respiratory disease education, patient reported outcome measures, and natural history knowledge bases.
- We have a robust, global network of clinical sites to support treatment and testing requirements as well as decentralized solutions to manage patient safety and participation.
- Biorasi optimizes the management of the clinical trial process to ensure that critical milestones are met to keep the project on track.
- We keep data intelligence top of mind, with 24/7 real-time transparency and synchronization and analysis of collected data.