"SOLVING AT RISK TRIALS"
Take a deep dive into why clinical trials falter and what can be done to prevent those trials from becoming outright failures. Learn how to recognize and react to underperforming trials, specific signs that indicate a trial may be at risk, and the intervention options.
“Identification and Mitigation Strategies for Clinical Trial Success”
More than 40% of all clinical trials currently running for FDA or EMA approval are in danger of missing deadlines or milestones. This on-demand webinar covers clinical studies issues:
- Issues in complex trials that may indicate your trial is in jeopardy.
- Structured project management dealing with complicated trial elements
- Fragile and time-sensitive IP (stem cell injections)
- Difficult sites (large academic bias)
- Hard to reach global populations (chronic TBI sufferers)
- Study design issues, potential data quality problems
- Long term impact and root causes of under-enrollment analysis
- How to seek a rescue if your trial is behind schedule?
Biorasi Helps Sponsors Save Trials in Jeopardy
With a decade of experience in study rescue and our expertise with complex trials, Biorasi has become the go-to partner for rescuing problematic studies. If needed, Biorasi can customize a trial rescue solution to best meet the needs of your study to keep it on track.
IS YOUR TRIAL IN DANGER?
Looking for Advice?
We have experts on staff that would love the opportunity to speak to you about your trial.
Complete the form on the right and one of our experts will contact you.
For faster results, please call us at: 844-221-5900.