Is your Trial Failing?
Rescue Your Trial Before It’s Too Late…
Biorasi Can Help You To Evaluate and Save A Faltering Program
More than 30% of all clinical trials currently running for FDA or EMA approval are in danger of missing deadlines or milestones. These clinical studies experience problems for a wide variety of reasons.
- Study design issues, potential data quality problems
- Long term impact and root causes of under-enrollment
- Projected budget overruns, logistics failures
- Projected timeline delays, missed milestone
Download our white paper Solving at Risk Trials White Paper: 3 Measures to Overcome Operational Failures:
Dive into why clinical trials falter and what can be done to prevent those trials from becoming “Operational Failures”. Learn how to recognize and react to under performing trials, specific signs that indicate a trial may be in danger of failure, and the intervention options available to correct the deficiencies.
- Introducing smart monitoring as a way to reduce risk and cost
- Anomaly detection and fraud prevention using advanced big data processes in real time
- Early data standardization as a tool to gain unparalleled control over your clinical trial and program
Looking for Advice?
We have experts on staff that would love the opportunity to speak to you about your trial.
Complete the form on the right and one of our experts will contact you.
18851 NW 29th Ave. Suite #800
Aventura, Florida 33180
Phone +1 786-388-0700
Fax +1 786-388-6044