Biorasi’s podcast – Few & Far Between: Conversations About Rare Disease Research – was created to engage in discussions on trending topics and innovations in rare and urgent disease clinical research. Hosted by Wayne Bowden, VP of Partnerships and Strategy, each monthly episode features conversations between Biorasi leaders and rare disease industry experts.
Our latest episodes can be found here.
- Episode 6: Dr. Mehool Patel and Dr. Dilhan Weeraratne, IBM Watson Health
- Episode 5: Will Maier, VP of Rare Disease, Drug Development Sciences at ICON plc
- Episode 4: Marianne Clancy, Executive Director at Cure HHT
- Episode 3: Danielle Drayton, PhD, CEO of REACH Market Research
- Episode 2: Julie Walters, Founder and Executive Director of Xperiome/Raremark
- Episode 1: Paula Evans, CEO and Co-Founder of GeneTx Biotherapeutics
- Episode 0: Welcome to the Few & Far Between Podcast