Biorasi’s podcast – Few & Far Between: Conversations About Rare Disease Research – was created to engage in discussions on trending topics and innovations in rare and urgent disease clinical research. Hosted by Chris O’Brien, CEO, each monthly episode features conversations between Biorasi leaders and rare disease industry experts.
Our latest episodes can be found here.
- Episode 20: Professor Bertil E. Lindmark MD, PhD, Author and CMO at Galecto, Inc.
- Episode 19: Leslie Michelson, Founder and CEO, Private Health Management
- Episode 18: Karen Petrou and David Brint – BioBonds
- Episode 17: Amy Fenton Parker, President and CEO at Batten Disease Support and Research Organization (BDSRA)
- Episode 16: Dr. Alex Adjei, Scientific Advisory Board Member at Biorasi
- Episode 15: Dr. Terry Jo Bichell, Founder and Director of COMBINEDBrain
- Episode 14: Bo Bigelow, Chairman at the Foundation for USP7-Related Diseases, and Trish Flanagan, President at the Yellow Brick Road Project
- Episode 13: Kelly Franchetti RN, SVP, Global Head Patient Insights and Strategy at YPrime
- Episode 12: Effie Parks and Spela Mirosevic
- Episode 11: Rebecca Stewart and Nicola Miller from Rare Revolution Magazine
- Episode 10: Sharon Terry, CEO Genetic Alliance
- Episode 9: Zogenix, Inc.'s Dawn Blessing and J. Michael Graglia from SynGAP
- Episode 8: David Rose, Rare Disease Speaker and Advocate
- Episode 7: US Congressman Gus Bilirakis
- Episode 6: Dr. Mehool Patel and Dr. Dilhan Weeraratne, IBM Watson Health