Global solutions for
pulmonary fibrosis clinical trials
Pulmonary fibrosis clinical trials are commonly focused on the improvement of symptoms, rehabilitation, and the treatment of complications such as lung cancer and pulmonary hypertension. Clinical studies for this pulmonary disease often rely on a global strategy to locate prospective patients, which can lead to challenges related to:
- Expertise in government regulations, such as compliance and good clinical practices (GCP).
- Knowledge of language and cultural diversity differences.
- Drug shipment logistics including import/export policies and customs.
Biorasi brings flexibility to global studies
Biorasi is an industry leading global CRO with 20+ years of experience in providing global project management for clinical trials, ensuring compliance and operational efficiency:
- Experience in international trials to ensure clinical site and patient participation for studies in the Americas, Europe, and APAC.
- Clinical trial experts, from cultures all over the world, with a better understanding of language and translation requirements, cultural diversity, and current events.
- Logistical expertise for global clinical trials to develop proactive operational strategies that prepare for any delays in shipping and receiving.
- Decentralized strategies — remote solutions designed to expand the global reach of your clinical trials and accommodate potential patient subjects experiencing travel restrictions.