Pulmonary research and clinical trials are currently top of mind for patients and drug developers. Factors ranging from the COVID-19 pandemic to the prevalence of respiratory tract infections in the senior population have increased the demand for global treatment and management of pulmonary diseases including:
Clinical studies in pulmonology require strict criteria for patient participation. Additionally, a high level of education in respiratory diseases — from symptoms to treatment — is often encouraged in potential study subjects.
Biorasi puts patients first, setting up patient-centric strategies and strong site relations to manage pulmonary trials to their successful completion.
Give your respiratory programs a breath of fresh air
Biorasi has 20+ years of experience in providing innovative project management of clinical trials, inclusive of enrollment, site setup and closeout, and data intelligence:
- Customized recruitment strategies to connect your pulmonary studies with patients that match your trial criteria.
- Supporting patient registries and advocacy groups that promote respiratory disease education.
- A global network of clinical sites to support treatment and testing requirements as well as decentralized solutions to manage patient safety and participation.
- Optimized management of the clinical trial process to ensure that critical milestones are met.
- 24/7 real-time transparency and synchronization and analysis of collected data.