Clinical research continues to be a vital element in understanding and treating benign and malignant rare hematology diseases including:
Before you begin your next hematology study, be sure to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have strong relationships with your clinical sites?
- Can you find the right type and number of patients for your trial?
- Do you have expertise in operations and logistics for global trials?
- Are you working with an experienced global CRO?
Flexibility equals success
Biorasi can help your company identify and overcome common obstacles to meeting hematology clinical trial milestones by:
- Understanding clinical trial recruitment and retention challenges for hemolytic anemia and other rare hematology diseases, matching your prospective patients by etiology and geography.
- Priding ourselves on our international reach and expertise, customizing our recruitment efforts to include patient-centric strategies — using patient registries, advocacy groups, key opinion leaders (KOLs), and other solutions that optimize global enrollment.
- Realizing the importance of decentralized solutions to expand access to patients far from study sites, leveraging technology and patient-focused strategies to improve identification, engagement, and retention.