Define your skin cancer study
Clinical research into the treatment of melanoma continues to expand, with innovative therapies making a positive impact on this often-lethal type of skin cancer. For sponsors, moving these trials forward requires strategies to address the following:
- Patient subject criteria and enrollment strategy
- Management of trial milestones and potential challenges to completion
- Usage of remote solutions for patient engagement and study monitoring
- Data capture, analysis, and standardization
- Regulations for conducting trials internationally
Strategies for speed and agility
At Biorasi, we know that each melanoma clinical trial is unique. We are a nontraditional CRO capable of executing all requirements for these trials — fast. We work with you to determine the best clinical trial recruitment strategy, focusing on finding patients that meet your criteria. Our innovative project management solutions are focused on keeping your trials on track and anticipating any potential delays.
We are a CRO industry leader in decentralized trials, able to provide remote solution options to ensure that important milestones are met and that information is captured and analyzed across multiple data mediums. Additionally, we can expand your trials on a global scale, building stronger patient subject pools that meet trial criteria.